Pages

The Muncher Family

The Muncher Family
Thanks to Karla Burton from Karla Burton Photography

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm sorry you said I had to be at work when?

So Mike and I went house hunting in Alexander City yesterday.  We didn't have much luck finding anything.  We did see a lake house on Lake Martin that had three separate docks.  However, it was about the size of my upstairs loft.  I never dreamed that we would have to move again, but here we are trying to pack.

To add to the fun of trying to get Mike close enough for band camp (which starts Monday), my principal called today to tell me that  I need to be at some training on Monday, like in six days Monday.  I haven't even started packing.  We don't have a place to live. I haven't found a preschool. My list goes on and on and on.

So in summary, if you live in Jasper I have to have the U- haul loaded on Friday to move to a non-existent house on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment