Pages

The Muncher Family

The Muncher Family
Thanks to Karla Burton from Karla Burton Photography

Sunday, July 17, 2011

September 2010

September found us at the ENT office, our new pediatrician had decided it was time for Zoey to get tubes.  I was not thrilled with the idea, but she had an ear infection for four weeks.  She ran a 105 temperature that lead me to the Children's Hospital Emergency Room.

I was at my wits end when they finally put the tubes in.  Not to mention the five days of work I had missed since the first day of school.  The only upside was I was only having to stay after school two days a week at this point.

Football season was going great for Mike. The girls and I were falling into routine and we were making it.  Things were on an upward trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment