Pages

The Muncher Family

The Muncher Family
Thanks to Karla Burton from Karla Burton Photography

Monday, May 24, 2010

Don't SIT ON THE BABY!!!!!!!!

Abby has started turning over this week so I have started putting her on the floor so she can roll around. I have encountered a problem though. . . .Zoey wants to get on the blanket with her.  Zoey starts out simply saying, "way down Abby, Abby waay down." So I lay her down.  Zoey then lays down beside her and says, "hi, watcha doin'" and some gibberish.  It's really cute, really it is.  Then I get up or turn my head, and the next thing I know Zoey is ON Abby.  Today she was laying on her like she was a ball.  Then a little bit before bed time Abby was crying. I guess we weren't getting there fast enough because she came to tell us "Abby's cryin'" So Mike and I told her we knew just one second.  So Zoey goes into Abby's room, lays down beside her and tells her, "it's okay, it's okay Abby". Really cute right.  So yeah then Zoey shoves Abby's face into the carpet and tells her "it's okay, IT'S OKAY, STOP CRYING."  What can I say, you gotta love parenthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment