Pages

The Muncher Family

The Muncher Family
Thanks to Karla Burton from Karla Burton Photography

Monday, May 17, 2010

Why I buy what I buy:)

Okay so I went to the mail box today and Mike's sunglasses were in the mail. We both have Costa Del Mar's and this is why. Our over priced sunglasses have a life time replacement warrenty. So Mike just recieved his second pair of glasses. Did I mention they have all the tags on them, so not only did they "fix them" they sent him a new pair.




Eddie Bauer has always been a favorite of mine. They have great sales. I love buying ten dollar pants eight weeks after they hit the store. I also love that my klutzy husband who rips a pair of pants on the first day of school every year is able to take them into the store and recieve original price store credit (sometimes it's a little easier with the receipt). We haven't bought "new" pants in about three years. When his polos fade they just replace them.





Kalencom diaper bags are new to my list. My new diaper bag is on its way from New Orleans at the moment. The snap broke. Something I can have repaired for ten-fifteen dollars, is being totally replaced.



Otter Box is the one I get a kick out of. So Mike emails the nice lady and tells her there is a hole in my screen. A week later I get a replacement. No questions asked, no please return the product, just, "we will honor your warrenty".



So will I recommend these places to my friends, yes I will. So folks save up some money and shop at these places. It's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment