Pages

The Muncher Family

The Muncher Family
Thanks to Karla Burton from Karla Burton Photography

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Oops

Well. . .I did it again.  What you may ask? I dropped my second child on her head tonight. 

When Zoey was four months old she fell off a bleacher at graduation.  Tonight, Abby lept out of her car seat on to the concrete drive way.  I still can't get the sound out of my head.  Zoey fell, maybe a six, seven inches.  Abby fell from the height of my SUVs bumper.   I was opening the tail gate and I guess she wasn't in there tight enough, because when I raised the tail gate up I felt the weight of the car seat shift and when I whipped around to see what happened she was falling. Some poor man was driving by and stopped because I couldn't stop screaming while I was trying to call my mother to come help ( she was down the street taking Zoey for a walk).  I don't know how it happened.  But, at the moment Abby is alert and sleeping like a, well, baby.  The doctor told us what to look for and we've been monitoring her. Mike and I plan on keeping a close watch throughout the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment