Pages

The Muncher Family

The Muncher Family
Thanks to Karla Burton from Karla Burton Photography

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

One sick, Two sick, Three sick, Four

I love spring time in Alabama. I have not however been a fan of the yellow dust that takes over the playgrounds, the cars, and the air just in general.  So imagine my surprise when Mike woke up all congested with a runny nose and a headache last Wednesday.  Well if you think that was a shocker imagine how surprised I was when I woke up on Saturday struggling to breath in and out. Then of course Zoey began to couch on Sunday. Then this morning, my poor two month old tried to wake, but her eyes were matted shut, then out came the biggest glob of goo out of her nose.  So now my days are filled with little noses and antibiotics and the gentle sound of the screams as I take the bulb syringe to little noses.

No comments:

Post a Comment